15 Years of Continual Certification of Quality Assurance
The Managing Director, Board of Directors and staff at Compu-Stor are committed to providing a total quality records management service which meets and exceeds the needs and expectation of its clients.
It is Compu-Stor’s objective to perform at optimum efficiency in every respect of its operation in order to ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
As part of management’s commitment to quality, staff will be fully trained in all aspects of the Quality Management System, including Procedures, Work Instructions, and the key elements of the Quality Policy. This training will ensure that the Quality System is implemented throughout the company, and that the system is maintained to the ISO9001 standard and the standards set by management and staff.
Compu-Stor will meet its quality objectives by:
- Ensuring that resources including staff and equipment are adequate to meet the needs of clients;
- Adopting a “get it right the first time” approach to all work undertaken;
- Ensuring that all staff are adequately trained to perform their assigned duties; and
- Implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System via audits and management reviews;
- Remaining committed to continuous improvement in all work practices.
Compu-Stor undertakes to rigorously explore and investigate new and innovative product lines which will further enhance its existing services. As a service organization, Compu-Stor recognizes and appreciates the value of its clients, without whom the business would be unable to function.