Access to accurate records for operational and strategic reasons is important for businesses, as professional, accountable and reliable records management can enhance your overall productivity, efficiency and security. After all, information is a powerful business tool and electronic documents are the very lifeblood of modern business.
Document storage is a general term for the holding of records and documents in a secure environment, making sure they are secure, protected and available when you need them. Information management on the other hand is a holistic strategy incorporating business processes and practices that underpins the creation and use of information. Information management is the meaningful use of your data to make better business decisions.
There are several benefits that businesses can gain from implementing a systematic information management program. These include:
- Controlling the creation, volume, redundancy, and growth of records;
- Reducing operating costs through active management and intelligent outsourcing decisions;
- Improving overall efficiency and productivity;
- Assimilating emerging records management technologies;
- Ensuring compliance;
- Safeguarding the businesses vital information, including historical records;
- Supporting enhanced performance and productivity of business processes; and
- Enabling quicker and better management decision making.
To ensure our customers gain the benefits of a holistic information management system, Compu-Stor has developed a Complete Information Management System (CIMS), which is a robust information management solution that facilitates a superior level of document storage and retrieval.
Our CIMS information management solution delivers efficient and time-sensitive access to information, allowing professional practices to more efficiently organise and preserve information.
Information management is a business-critical function. To stand out in today’s competitive business environment, businesses need to constantly be on the lookout efficiency and cost improvements. Talk to Compu-Stor today if you need help upgrading your information management systems.